Chaminade College Preparatory School is committed to the development of the “whole” person. In the words of Blessed William Joseph Chaminade we are dedicated to the education of the “head and the heart.”
Campus Ministry's Retreat Program is part of the overall faith formation of every student at Chaminade. From sixth grade through senior year, each student attends one retreat each year.
The underlying principle behind the retreat program is the concept of relational ministry. We grow and develop in our own faith as we relate with others: sharing our faith with them and hearing from them about their faith. Beginning his freshman year, a Chaminade student may serve as a retreat leader; each retreat at Chaminade involves students as leaders in some capacity.
Parents can preload money into Skyward for their son’s lunch account by following these instructions. Or, students can bring a check made out to "Chaminade" and give to a cashier.
Students have a student ID barcode that is scanned by a Café Moe cashier.
The barcode scan code can come from several places:
1. Students get a door key card with a barcode label on the first day of school (easily replaced if lost or compromised somehow)
2. Skyward app under student ID
3. Chaminade app under student ID
4. Student ID card given after photos are taken at the beginning of school
5. Cashier’s have the ability to look up a student by name if they don’t have their barcode scan available.
Additional food service information may be found here.
Absences and tardies are recorded on student transcripts. Attendance policy includes information on reporting tardies, full or partial day absences, early dismissals, as well as procedure if a student becomes ill during the school day.